Software Development Engineer, Mobile Applications
We are building a cross-functional, agile team focused on getting things done - solving hard, specific problems for a rapidly growing user base of a health-related platform utilizing mobile applications. The ultimate goal is helping people live longer and healthier lives.
We are looking for junior developers with experience in mobile development who will be involved in the whole lifecycle of products, shaping their direction and making them happen, from novel machine learning models to client-side applications and supporting them in production.
You can expect a fast-paced environment and learning a lot every week, so expect challenges related to cross-platform, touch-based UIs, but also learning domain knowledge related to health, programming languages, cloud deployment environments and backend development.
We are offering company shares and a competitive salary.
- 0-3 years industry experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in mobile application development (Flutter, Java/Kotlin or Swift/Objective-C)
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Android or iOS) and reactive touch-based UI
- Fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in cross-platform mobile development frameworks
- Proficiency in native mobile development environments (Android, iOS)
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more details!