Software Development Engineer, Mobile Applications
We are building a cross-functional, agile team focused on getting things done - solving hard, specific problems for a rapidly growing user base. The ultimate goal is helping people live longer and healthier lives.
We are looking for junior software developers with interest in mobile development using cutting-edge tech stack who will be involved in the whole lifecycle of products, shaping the direction of the product and making it happen, from using novel machine learning models to client-side applications and supporting them in production.
You can expect a fast-paced environment and learning a lot every week, so expect challenges related to cross-platform, touch-based UIs (Flutter), but also learning domain knowledge related to health, programming languages (it’s not only Dart, some parts might call for Java/Kotlin or Objective-C/Swift etc.), machine learning, cloud deployment environments and/or backend development.
- 0-4 years industry experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Android or iOS) and reactive touch-based UI
- Fundamentals in algorithms and data structures.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in mobile application development (Java/Kotlin or Swift/Objective-C).
- Experience in native mobile development environments (Android, iOS).
- Experience in cross-platform mobile development frameworks (React Native, Flutter).
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more details!