We are life-changing startup developing a science-driven mobile app aimed at helping people to live longer and healthier lives.
We are looking for a lifestyle coach experienced in delivering individual behaviour change. You will be scaling your impact to hundreds of thousands by developing high-quality digital content to motivate and educate people to improve their health.
- education: bachelor’s or master’s degree in health promotion, public health, social science (with a health promotion major), health education, allied health or related field
- 3+ years of experience in individual planning and delivering of lifestyle behaviour change (targeted at least at nutrition and physical activity)
- demonstrated ability to write high quality written communication for a variety of audiences using multiple channels
- Proficiency in Polish, fluency in English
- experience in counselling on addictions, eg. smoking / binge eating
- experience in health coaching
- half-time position with flexible working hours
- opportunity to work on large-scale, one-of-a-kind project
- support of skilled multi-specialist team of graphic designers, doctors, scientists and engineers
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more details: firstname.lastname@example.org